The Importance Of Hiring A Pro
The big question has been asked and you said "yes!". Now what? Let the planning begin! Wedding planning is one of the most stressful things you will do and in the blink of an eye, the day is over. Many brides have a vision of what their wedding will look like along with how their dress, hair and makeup will look. When you are spending all your hard earned money on the perfect day, your makeup is definitely not where you want to try and cut corners and cut costs.
Many brides spend a lot of time and money finding their perfect dress as well as the perfect photographer. Now imagine, you have found your dress, your photographer, your perfect venue, flowers, music, etc and then you decide that you don't want to spend the money to hire a professional makeup artist. You're going to have your friend who is great with makeup to do your bridal makeup. Your friend does what you think is a great job, until you get your photos back from the photographer. Your face is looking super pale in comparison to the rest of your skin, you have white powder under your eyes, there are lines of where products/colours begin and end.....I could go on. So now, all your beautiful, expensive, once in a lifetime moment photos are ruined because you didn't see the value in hiring a professional makeup artist for your wedding day. If you are going to try to save money, please don't make it on your makeup. A professional makeup artist, especially one who specializes in weddings is worth every penny
A beauty of hiring a true professional makeup artist is:
1. A true pro will NEVER cancel on you or not show up.
2. They will have quality professional products that are consistent, tried, tested and true.
3. They will have product and application knowledge from years of training and experience.
4. They will know what will look best and work best with your skin type, colouring and features.
5. They will have properly clean and sanitized products and tools so you don't have to worry about catching (unlike your friend who lent her mascara to another friend who ended up getting pink eye).
6. A professional makeup artist will know exactly how the products they use will appear both in person as well as how they will come across on camera and in photos.
7. They will have a contract.
8. They will have products, knowledge and experience to work with all skin tones.
The last thing you want to worry about on your wedding day is how your makeup is going to look. Hire a professional, know that you are in talented and experienced hands, relax and enjoy your big day!
#professionalmakeupartist #Pro #MakeupArtist #BridalMakeup #WeddingMakeup #Hireapro #BarrieMakeupArtist #NewmarketMakeupArtist #SimcoeCountyMakeupArtist #AllistonMakeupArtist #OrangevilleMakeupArtist #CaledonMakeupArtist #GreyCountyMakeupArtist #NewTecumsethMakeupArtist